Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook








Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook on Mondays, to learn more and find links to other ladies who are participating.

FOR TODAY December 29, 2008...

Outside my window... it's dark, but it's still Monday!
I am thinking... of how nice it is to have Hubby home for his winter break!
I am thankful for... Baby N born today!
From the learning rooms... The kids are enjoying learning about numbers and reading new books.
From the kitchen... nothing exciting as I am working on lots of projects this week while Hubby is here.
I am wearing... sweats and a flannel pj top (it's cold in our little tin shack!)
I am creating... lots of digital scrapbooking pages still!
I am going... to see Baby N tomorrow and his Mommy at the hospital.
I am reading... Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola (Sounds weird but quite interesting!)
I am hoping... that I can get a lot accomplished with Daddy home this week to do school so I can organize.
I am hearing... Daddy reading to my children (melts my heart!) repeat from last week - still true!
Around the house... Moving my office and bedroom around and going through storage so lots of boxes and stuff in temporary places.
One of my favorite things... the smell of newborn babies! :o)
A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning and creating
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I couldn't decide on just one, so I'm sharing two of my favorites from this week...
I made this from Jen Ulasiewicz' "Primitive Christmas" kit and my best friend Shelley's awesome snow pictures! She emailed them and I tweaked the lighting a little and this is the second layout I've made with them.
And I've made several layouts with this photograph of my great Grandparents' wedding in 1905, which is one of my all time favorite photographs. I made it sepia for this and I love it that way. When I saw the lace backgrounds from Jen Ulasiewicz, I thought immediately of this picture! I made this from about four of Jen's kits. If you want the details, hop on over to my ForgetMeNots Design blog, link at right.
Thanks for visiting. I'll try to catch up on emails soon!

No comments: