Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook on Mondays, to learn more and find links to other ladies who are participating.

FOR TODAY December 15, 2008...

Outside my window... it's pouring and blowing!

I am thinking... of my cousin Wendy who is celebrating her "first" 39th birthday today!

I am thankful for... my best friend Shelley who lets me sob on her shoulder whenever I need to! :o)

From the learning rooms... Mars 24/7! LOL
From the kitchen... Nothing exciting - I don't feel motivated!
I am wearing... My flannel nightie that has big pink roses all over it!
I am creating... scrapbook pages at my new scrapbooking blog
I am going... insane with a migraine!
I am reading... Reimagining the Church by Frank Viola and Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World by Jeffrey Freed and Laurie Parsons.

I am hoping... that God will miraculously heal Jack's cancer.

I am hearing... kids' voices

Around the house... somebody needs to clean up! LOL

One of my favorite things... silence!

A few plans for the rest of the week: starting to bake for the cookies that we take to the neighbors for their holidays.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My Grandma Hopkins's home. I journaled about visiting it this summer and how even though it was very familiar it was also very empty because Grandma made this house a home.

No comments: