Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book




Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook on Mondays, to learn more and find links to other ladies who are participating.



FOR TODAY December 1, 2008...



Outside my window... it's gray.


I am thinking... that this, each child getting sick one at a time thing is for the birds!


I am thankful for... friends who send packages from far off places. :o)


From the learning rooms... we are making a Jesse Tree.


From the kitchen... it's time to make bread today!


I am wearing... the usual, nothing exciting.


I am creating... a top down cardigan from my friend's handspun for my youngest daughter (still) and contemplating these lovely little dollies for Christmas stocking gifts.


I am going... to go to Joyous Crafters at church tonight (if all goes well).


I am reading... Reimagining the Church by Frank Viola, Kasztner's Train: The True Story of an Unknown Hero of the Holocaust by Anna Porter and still studying Galatians.


I am hoping... that I can get some more organizing done this week.


I am hearing... WALL E (or however it's spelled!) because 2/3 of my students are now sick!


Around the house... lots of changes and rearranging (ongoing).


One of my favorite things... is the new set of flannel sheets we got from Costco last month. They are a dark charcoal gray with a faint white plaid stripe and very cozy!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Organizing, school and hopefully our Ladies Christmas craft day at church on Saturday.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Hall of Mosses, Hoh Rain Forest, Olympic National Park, Washington

No comments: