Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




On several of my friend's blogs I have seen The Simple Woman's Daybook on Mondays, so I thought I would give it a try.




FOR TODAY November 17, 2008...




Outside my window... my neighbor's Golden Amber tree is flaming red.


I am thinking... I'm emotionally exhausted!


I am thankful for... my Husband who is working hard today and tonight at his 2nd job to take good care of us.


From the learning rooms... we are enjoying Heidi and Legos today since we are all sick.


From the kitchen... I made fresh ground whole wheat and spelt biscuits with organic peach jam. Nummy!


I am wearing... sweats, since I'm sick and cold.


I am creating... new designs for my blogs.


I am going... nowhere to spread my germs! :o)


I am reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson (it's good!)


I am hoping... that my Hubby and kiddos will feel better ASAP!


I am hearing... the sounds of girly giggles as they are lost in their "twin world"


Around the house... it's a mess! :o)


One of my favorite things... the intense colors of autumn


A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Thanksgiving preparations, blog updating, household organizing


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



No comments: